Wednesday 16 November 2011

I learn to love what I have. What is given to me by ALLAH.

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim.
Sometimes I felt envy with other people's life.They seem to be happy, blessed with everything that they need for their life, and all seems to be perfect. Nothing more could be expected. They are happy with their families, their little ones, or maybe expecting a little one soon. Oh, how jealous I felt. I usually stalk their facebooks and blogs, finding out what they are currently doing and what are their plans, without leaving any comment on their pages (scarry, am i..? hihi)

Grass are always greener in the other side.

I look at myself. Thinking. Thinking very hard to counter back my feelings. To seek the hikmah in everything that had happened to me. And then it hit me.

Oh Allah..how could I be so ungrateful?

For everything that you have given me: An excellent parent who had brought me up, a loving husband who cares so much about me and an excellent life! I would never be able to count all the good things that Allah had bless me with. But yet I still yern for other things.

Hurm, rationalizing all the things that had happened to me, I deeply knew that Allah had given me all the things that I need, as He already told us in His verses :

"...But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not"
(Al-Baqarah, 2:216)

Allah will always be the knowest. Hence, for us as His 'abd, we nevertheless has to put our faith in Him. He is and will be as what we thought He would be :

"...Sesungguhnya Aku mengikut sangkaan hamba-Ku kepada Ku.."
(Hadis Qudsi)

And verily, Allah will always give us the best. I have to have my faith in that. And from my life experience, He definitely is the best.

And as I had talked with my husband, we had agreed that, "maybe this is the time for us to enjoy ourself, to be together, to get to know each other better, and love each other more. Allah want us to be ready mentally and physically before He gave us a more bigger responsibility. Let people say what they want. This is our life, our ark of life. We determine where it should sail. Don't let anyone else deter our route and steer this ark away from where we want it to be.

"Other people could only be ouside of the ark. Never let them be in this ark."

Yes, dear. I love you. 

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, kadang-kadang kak zue pon lupe yang sebenarnya banyak rezeki yang telah Allah kurniakan selama ini. Tapi biasalah, kadang-kadang emo tak tentu pasal tertny2 kenapa la masih tak dapat mcm org lain dapat .. InsyaAllah akan ada rezeki awak itu nnt. :)

    ReplyDelete